Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dig Deep Music Playlist

I am constantly looking for new music, songs that will motivate my gym peeps for spin, cross train, or running. I have come across a gazillion songs! My personal playlist... you know when you need to bring it on, suck it up, dig deep, lose your weak... that's my playlist. Below are some songs on my list now that are motivating me through tough training. Try a few the next time you need to find your STRONG!

Renegade - Daughtry
When We Stand Together - Nickelback
Titanium (feat. Sia) - David Guetta
I'm a Machine (feat. Crystal Nicole) - David Guetta
Feel It (Three 6 Mafia vs. Tiesto) - Three 6 Mafia
Diamond Eyes (Boom-Lay Boom-Lay) - Shinedown
All In - Lifehouse
Closer to the Edge - 30 Seconds to Mars
Rip It Up - Jet
Pure Rock you - Fissunix's bootleg

*Leave a comment and tell me your favorite dig deep song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, let me know what you think!