Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What's Happening, What's Coming Soon

Well, it has been a while since I last posted on here. In fact, over a month! After the Iron Horse race, I took a small break in training to recover, started a new job, resigned from a previous job, and am working hard directing my first race, The Big Squeeze 5k. All this while being a wife and mother of 3! As you can see, I've been a little busy, but now I'm back at it! I just ran the Publix Atlanta Marathon, super awesome race by the way, and getting ready for another super awesome race, Operation Endurance 12 hour. I really wanted to try the 24 hour and get that 100 miles that is eluding me, but the ol' girls (my hips) aren't quite up for it yet.

Speaking of hips...

Strengthening the hips and the roll they play in runners is actually the first of several posts I will be writing to help runners minimize weaknesses and assist in injury prevention.

Interested?

Stay tuned!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, let me know what you think!